22 Apr 2015
Lara Setrakian News Deeply
Armine Saidi WiCastr
David Kocharyan SoloLearn
Aram Shatakhtsyan CodeFights
Aram Jivanyan SkyCryptor
Khachatur Grigoryan ggTaxi
On April 22 Granatus Ventures organized a breakfast event with participation of fellow Granatus investors, advisors, portfolio company leaders, Government representatives and other leading stakeholders in the Armenian entrepreneurial ecosystem. This was a forum to exchange ideas, network and vision on the future. Granatus Fund’s investees pitched their products and shared their plans with the Fund’s investors and advisors:
- David Kocharian presented SoloLearn – the mobile education platform that reached 2m downloads.
- Armine Saidi presented WiCastr – the hyperlocal communication platform that is intended to revolutionize the way brands engage with their customers.
- Aram Shatakhtsyan presented CodeFights – online coding competition platform intended to reveal talented coders. Granatus coinvested in CodeFights together with high profile investors such as Adam D’Angelo (ex Facebook CTO, cofounder of Quora).
- Lara Setrakian presented News Deeply – a media platform that changes the way that dedicated news content is delivered. Granatus invested in News Deeply together with Omidyar Network (high impact investment arm of Pierre Omidyar, the founder of eBay) and other high profile investors.
- Khachatur Grigoryan presented ggTaxi that plans to expand its activities in Armenia and other emerging markets. Granatus plans to invest in the company in May 2015.
- Aram Jivanyan presented SkyCryptor that offers an innovative cloud encryption solution for enterprises.